Program Manager Position
This professional position entails working for a small nonprofit organization in Ocean City, Maryland involved in comprehensive downtown revitalization. Our nonprofit organization is involved in building renovation, business assistance, Main Street Maryland programs, public art, special events, and more. The selected position will work under the Executive Director. The Ocean City Development Corporation (OCDC) is governed by a volunteer board of 15 members. The OCDC is seeking a versatile collaborator with a passion for our revitalization work.
– Grant writing and grant management
– General program management
– Preparing news releases
– Assisting in fundraising and special events
– Willing to assist in all necessary work of the OCDC as needed
– Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the Executive Director.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Public or Business Administration, Planning, Real Estate, Finance, or related field.
– A minimum of three years of program management experience.
– Special emphasis on working in the field of community development, planning, and/or grant management is desirable.
– Experience with meeting and working with residents, appointed and elected officials, property owners, and stakeholders.
– Proficiency in WORD, Excel, PowerPoint, and Social Media platforms.
– General hours are 8:30 am to 5 pm, Monday thru Friday, however, must be willing to work a variety of hours including weekends and evenings as needed.
– Must be able to lift 50 pounds of weight.
$50,000 to $65,000 (based upon experience)
Benefits: paid holidays, 3 weeks vacation/sick/personal time to start.
SIMPLE (3% match) retirement plan after 1 year of employment.
Health Insurance to be available to the employee.
Mileage reimbursement at IRS rates.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should email a letter of interest and resume to:
Glenn Irwin, Executive Director
Ocean City Development Corporation
Deadline for letters of interest and resumes: January 28, 2022